- Pilot with a mid-size non-bank SME lender in India looking to further expand reach across many more states
- NBL’s growth was stymied due to limitations of their current underwriting practices, which leveraged TransUnion’s CIBIL score
- Uplinq score demonstrated approval rate lift by over 120%
- Uplinq models reduced the current default losses by 50%
- Uplinq uncovered key features, positively and negatively correlated to risk, despite limited data provided by the lender
- Uplinq identified previously unreachable customers. This allows the lender to find unique opportunities for growth and market share increase, while developing more effective pricing, leading to significantly higher approval rates.